Doctors @ Morningside is a family owned private medical practice located in the leafy suburb of Morningside. Our dedicated team of doctors, nurses and admin support provides a comprehensive range of whole family medicine and takes pride in delivering the highest standards of medical care. We aim to provide whole-of-life care, from newborns to centenarians and believe that the maintenance of health is fundamental in attaining personal well-being.
- Same day appointments are available
- For all appointments, please call 3399 6655, or click on our 'BOOK ONLINE' button.
- AFTER HOURS CARE: Family Care Medical Services is our after hours provider. If you require a doctor between 6:00pm and 7:30am, please phone 137 425 (13 SICK).
Mon 7:30am – 5:00pm
Tue 7:30am – 5:00pm
Wed 7:30am – 9:00pm
Thu 7:30am – 9:00pm
Fri 7:30am – 9:00pm
Sat 8:00am – 1:00pm
Our practice is currently providing Covid vaccinations. Please call our friendly team for an appointment on 3399 6655.
If you are suffering from any respiratory, cold, or flu like symptoms (including cough, sore throat, runny nose, fever, fatigue, shortness of breath), please contact our practice on 3399 6655 and our reception team will arrange a telephone or video consultation with a doctor.
Doctors @ Morningside is a private practice and does not bulk bill, however if you are a Pension/Health Care card holder, our doctors may offer a reduced fee.
Our practice is registered in MyMedicare, and now you can register too.
MyMedicare allows you to nominate a general practice and general practitioner as your regular healthcare provider. When you register in MyMedicare, extra funding from the Australian Government becomes available to support our practice to provide more of the targeted care you need.
If you hold a valid Medicare or Department of Veterans’ Affairs Veteran card and have had two or more face-to-face appointments with us in the past two years, you’re now eligible to register. By registering in MyMedicare you can access new benefits, such as longer funded telehealth consultations with our practice.
Registration is voluntary.
To register as a MyMedicare patient, you can:
- complete the registration process in your Medicare Online Account via myGov or
- ask our team to start the registration process – you can then complete registration in your Medicare Online Account, or
- fill out a paper registration form at our practice (or by clicking on the following link, printing and dropping your completed form to the clinic)
For more information visit health.gov.au/mymedicare
Should you have any further questions, please ask one of our friendly staff on reception.
We are easily accessible by train – Morningside Station is across Wynnum Rd.
There are three bus stops within 100 metres – bus routes 227 and 235.
On-site parking is available from the Lawson Street side of the building.
If you are coming by car, be aware that there is no right turn from Wynnum Rd into Lawson St.