Kishwar has particular interests in:
- Couple & Family Therapy, Individuals, Children, Adults, Adolescents
- WorkCover & Third Party Insurers
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Trauma Response
Kishwar has extensive training and experience in treating:
- Mood Disorders
- Major depression, mood disorder, Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Panic attacks, PTSD, acute stress, generalized anxiety
- Adjustment disorders
- Personality disorders
- Psychological conditions
- Family relationships
- Abuse or neglect
- Phase of life
Rebecca comes to us via Mater At Home services.
Kam is a UK-trained Podiatrist/Chiropodist with over thirty years of extensive experience in a wide range of areas including NHS (the National Health Service), Private Practice, industrial work with retail giant Marks & Spencer and at a prestigious day spa. Kam has worked with all age groups and has treated almost every foot condition known.
Over the years Kam has learned to combine traditional Chiropody practices with modern Podiatric principles, achieving the best outcome in the shortest amount of time.